Saturday, June 20, 2009

ONE IN A MILLION

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Have you heard the expression One in a Million? Can you imagine one million people gathered together at one time? I was at a football game and the stadium held 50,000 people. That was a huge crowd. Could you pick one person out in a crowd of 50,000 people? Everyone is screaming for their favorite team. Some are eating hot dogs. Some are having heated arguments over certain plays on the football field. Some are looking for lost children. Some are just looking at the game. My wife and I were sipping on a cool drink and watching the game. We are Washington Redskin fans. I looked at the field and picked out certain players. They had numbers on their uniforms and their name. It was easy to identify the quarterback. It was easy to determine the running back and the wide receiver. All these were easily identified. I looked around in the stands. There could be someone present I would know. One of my neighbors might be there. It was impossible for me to pick anyone out in a crowd. When you become a Christian you must accept Jesus as your PERSONAL saviour. That means you know Him and it means He knows you. He could pick up out of a crowd of 10 million people. He does listen to you when you go to Him in prayer. You belong to Him. When you need to talk to someone - Talk to Him - He is there - waiting to hear your voice.
CLICK FOR RELATED BIBLE TEXT
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD

No comments: