Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ARROGANCE

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Each one of us has a talent. Maybe you have a good singing voice. People love to hear you sing. You have performed in all the best locations. There are thousands who come to your concerts. Your attitude says I am the greatest. Perhaps you are an artist. You have the best paint strokes in the business. People are really inspired by your paintings. Your paintings hang in the best Museums. You are the greatest. Maybe you are a teacher. You began your career teaching in the 4th grade. Your students love the way you teach. They are smart and say they owe it all to you. It is because you are a great teacher. Whatever your vocation may be can be determined by your God given talent. Look at the 23rd Psalm. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. It does not say " I " am the shepherd. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. All the credit belongs to him. He leads you to green pastures and still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. You can not restore your soul. Only God can restore your soul through His son Jesus Christ. Yea, though I walk through valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. There will be times when you feel at your lowest and God will lift you up. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou annoinest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. God will bless you to the fullest. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. You may have a self important attitude when you start. You may think you are the greatest. However, you must grow in your walk with God and realize He is in command of your life.
CLICK FOR RELATED BIBLE TEXT
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD

No comments: