Monday, August 10, 2009

THE CHRISTIAN WALK

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
I am a Washington Redskin Fan. I have a Redskin Cap, Redskin T shirts and a Redskin Jacket. I walk proudly in my Redskin clothes, especially when I go to a game. The Redskin colors mean a lot to me. They make me stand a little taller when my Team is winning. I also am an Atlanta Brave Baseball Team. I have a cap with a big A on it. I have several Brave T Shirts. Everyone joins me at the games with their Atlanta Brave clothes and caps. We cheer loudly when the Braves take the field. Our High School Team has won several SC State Championships. Our colors are Black and Gold. Everyone stands to cheer in our new Stadium when the game is being played. Colors are important. Our favorite Sports Teams are important. We feel good when our Team wins. We walk proudly. We talk about our Team. As a Christian, how do you walk? Do you show that you are a Christian? Is there any doubt in anyone's mind? Are you walking in places where you are proud to walk? Do you visit places where you had rather not be seen? It is important that you walk for God. Walk proudly to show that you are on God's Team.
CLICK FOR RELATED BIBLE TEXT
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD

No comments: