Sunday, December 21, 2008

LISTEN TO GOD

Some of us spend time with God. We listen to His voice. Others just don't have time to listen. We pay others to listen for us. We let others listen for us. We let the Preacher tell us what God is saying. We say that is why we pay the preacher. Let him study God's word. Let him tell us God's desires for our life. Think about this situation. When it's vacation time do you let someone take your vacation for you. It's too much trouble to make arrangements. It's too much trouble to pack and unpack. When the person I let take my vacation returns I'll let him tell me all about it. When it's time for a meal do you let someone else eat for you. Preparing the food is too much hassle. I will let someone else eat for me. In our every day life we do these things ourselves. We don't want a substitute. Why should we let someone else experience God's love in our place. Each one of us needs to listen to God. It is good to go to Church on Sunday and listen to the Preacher.
However - - - You and I need to talk to God. Listen to God.
CLICK FOR RELATED BIBLE TEXT
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD

No comments: